At SOS Group, we think about how people work in education and offices. Our high quality, functional desk solutions incorporate the latest technology to enhance well-being and increase productivity.
We offer a diverse range of i-desks, storage, open access and reception furniture all designed and manufactured in the UK. Our office desk solutions are built to your exact requirements allowing for standing, disabled users, retail open access and much more.
We are so confident in our products that we can offer a 25 year guarantee on our i-Desk range.
Discover our latest offers
What is i-heat?
Controllable heating elements are invisibly integrated into the tabletop. Whilst working at the desk or computer, the undersides of the wrists are warm, meaning, the whole body will be warm.
- Efficient & Economical using 80% less energy* to heat a room
- Hygienic surface and reduces allergens & dust circulation
- Available across the i-Desk range in many colours and sufaces
- The temperature can be set up to 50°C with optional Bluetooth control
- Help the environment by reducing your CO2 emissions
*Researched conducted by Cambridge University. Estimated using a 30-seat classroom in a typical old school building.
Work From Home Range
The new range of Homeworking Desks are great value, self-build desks designed for the professional at home. All the designs are expertly made using locally sourced materials by award-winning UK based. workplace furniture specialists, Draft Design Build Ltd.
- Made by expert UK furniture designers
- Flat packed for easy storage
- Easy to build at home
- Quality wipe down laminated finish
- Designed with user comfort in mind
- Uses sustainable materials
- Delivery direct to door for a small charge
The very latest in Sit & Stand desk technology.
With a choice of electronic or manually operated models, set your optimal preferred working height for any task or user at the touch of a button.
- Promotes wellbeing & good posture
- Easy set for optimal working height
- 2 or 3 stage telescopic frames with a range of desk sizes starting from 1000mm
- Offers built in technologies
- Full range of colours available
A New Concept in Desk Design.
The Poppy is a state-of-the-art heated desk with individual temperature control on each desktop, along with 2 USB charging points a wireless phone charger and inbuilt power modules.
- Individual temperature control feature
- Inbuilt charging point, powers outlets
- Individual height adjustable desk
- Ideal for students or office workers that are in wheelchairs or height challenged.
Multifunctional & Flexible IT desk.
Maximise your space with our most advanced i-Desk solution. At the touch of a button the user can transform the i-Rise from a clear flat work desk, into a state-of-the-art ICT platform with computers and keyboards.
- One of our top selling products with Schools, Universities, the MOD and blue-chip organisations
- Secures IT equipment
- Caters for AV and any type of IT at any scale
- Invisible cable management
- Bespoke colours, designs and layouts available
DDA compliant height adjustable desk for SEN users.
Fitted with a smooth touch-of-a-button electronic height adjustment mechanism, that allows the desk to be adjusted from a height of 670mm to 1350mm.
- Modular to suit all wheelchair types
- Adjustable height for sit stand use
- Fitted with an extendable desktop to the left, right or front of the desk
- Castors to easily move position
- Available in various colours and finishes
The immersive, flexible workstation
The i-cafe is a stunning interactive workstation designed to support ‘stand up delivery’ in a boardroom, training room, lecture theatre or as an open access desk for retail environments.
- Adjust the desktop level from 680mm to 1350mm at the touch of a button.
- Flexible workstation for presenters or keynote speakers
- DDH compliant and suitable as an easily accessible platform for wheelchair users.
- Contains lockable drawers
Integrated IT lab solutions.
This new i-lab design can integrate IT equipment into the bench and workstations so that experiments and findings can be carried out in one place creating a much safer lab environment for students and teachers.
- Trespa TopLab®PLUS work tops with 10 year worktop guarantee
- Chemical Resistant & Anti-Bacterial work surfaces
- Integrated IT and Cable Management with IT Asset Security
- What makes the i-lab range different from other Science and Laboratory classroom furniture solutions is the clever integration of computers, cable management and our unique bench designs.