Managed Print Services
What are Managed Print Services?
A Managed Print Service is where the hardware, software, supplies and service are all provided and fully supported by your chosen single supplier.
The three main phases of a Managed Print Service are shown below.
The 3 phases of Managed Print Services
Phase 1 – Assessment
This involves carrying out a review of your current print environment – i.e. devices and output volumes often utilising a Print Audit. We provide recommendations for a print solution that will save you time and money. Assessments range from basic online analysis right up to full document workflow review. Environmental impact analysis and document security assessments may also be included.
Phase 2 – Optimisation
We will help you improve your device-to-user ratios, device placement and also fine tune your fleet mix. Use of Fleet Monitoring Software is almost always of benefit. Print Management Software may be justified depending upon the situation. Print management policies allow controls and rules for copying and printing, bolstering security and also reducing costs.
Phase 3 – Management
A Managed Print Service is a continuous process of improvement. It includes regular business reviews, service level agreement monitoring and also periodic audits. In other words, we will be there for you whenever you need us.
Why use Managed Print Services?
Your goal is to reduce costs and environmental impact whilst improving the resilience of your print systems. Ours is to provide you with the equipment, consumables, service and support you need to make it happen. So, by partnering with SOS Group, all you need is a single provider for all your document management needs.
Call us today and find out how we can help
Key benefits of Managed Print Services
- Savings of 30% or more on your copy/print costs
- A single supplier for equipment, service and support
- Up to 25% reduction in consumable costs
- Up to 40% reduction in IT support calls – your internal IT resource can concentrate on core tasks
- Complete device/fleet management
- Fully inclusive cost per page
- Environmental targets will be met
- Employee productivity is enhanced
- Reduced paper, ink and toner consumption
- Reduced energy consumption with Energy Star equipment
- Confidential documents remain secure
- Digital scanning equals less print